Question about Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: MP150 Error code 4 and 5
Don't use refill cartridges, because it will damage your printer someday. and will cost your parts as brand new. so better use the original ink.
TRY THIS STEPS...
Mp150 Reset Counter
Service mode operation procedures -
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset
5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting
6 times Green Print head deep cleaning
11 times Orange Button / LCD checking
12 or more times Returns to a menu selection
IF THIS STEPS DOESN'T WORK, YOU NEED TO BRING THE UNIT TO YOUR NEAREST SERVICE CENTER...
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: cannot recognize ink cartridge
I had the same problem. I was using original brand cartridges and it was still not working. Here's how I got it to work. I recommend doing each step and then trying to print a test page to see if it is working.
1. I used a Q-tip with Isopropyl Alcohol and cleaned the gold contacts on both the cartridge and the mating contacts in the printer.
2. Then from the Setup Menu, I found a menu called Tools. From there I ran "Align Print Cartridges".
3. From the same menu I also ran "Clean Print Cartridges"
4. I then ran a few test prints by going into the Setup Menu and then choosing "Print Report" and then selecting "Self-Test Report". It prints grid patterns in black & white as well as magenta, yellow and blue. The black grid pattern had some missing lines until I printed this report a few times.
5. I made a few photocopies and now the printouts no longer have large stripes of missing ink as it did in the earlier steps.
Good luck. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Just had this happen to me. Turned it off, turned it back on... nothing. In/out with the cartridge several times and when I blew on the contacts of the printer (where the little microchio on the cartridge touches) it finally worked. Did the blowing on the contacts help? Maybe, but more likely is that the it was just repeatedly trying to d oit before the machine figured it out.
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Install your cloned ink cartridge into the Epson printer.
Go to "Start > Control Panel" on your computer.
Double-click on "Printer."
Right-click on the icon of your Epson printer and choose "Printer Preferences" at the bottom of the dialog box.
Click on the tab entitled "Speed and Progress" and see the Epson printer monitor box.
Check off the box that says "Disable Epson Status Monitor" to turn off the ink monitor.
Click "Save" and close the windows. Your cloned ink cartridges should now work.
Compatible laser & Inkjet cartridge CISS,Bulk Ink,Refills & Photo paper
professional only about toner chip toner cartridge chip
Count, Charge, Report Printing. Download Free 30-day Trial Now.
True solvent Ink Piezo Inkjet print Distributor Wanted, Made in Korea
Mar 26, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 02, 2011 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 24, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 03, 2010 | Olivetti wireless All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX680 Color All-in-One InkJet...
May 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX8400 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 26, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 17, 2007 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: