- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How can I clean my fryer?
- Unplug from outlet and allow unit to cool. Always turn control to OFF then disconnect plug from wall outlet BEFORE disconnecting BREAK-AWAY CORD.
- Clean the outside of the fryer and lid with a damp cloth. CAUTION: Do not use abrasive pads or alcohol to clean the fryer.
- Remove basket handle, if one is included. Frying basket can be washed in hot soapy water.
- Rinse and towel dry carefully.
- Pour out oil and discard properly.
- Wipe the inside with paper towels to absorb excess grease. Wash interior of fryer with hot soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. CAUTION: Never immerse the fryer in water or wash in running water. If you own a fryer with a removable bowl or other removable parts, refer to the Owner?s Guide for your specific fryer to determine which parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher.