Question about Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner
1. Go to www.kodak.com/go/2005 to run SSEUtility.exe.
2. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- WINDOWS Internet Explorer: Click Run, then click Fix.
- MOZILLA Firefox: Click Save, then double-click SSEUtility.exe.
3. Try to install the KODAK All-in-One Printer Software.
4. If the following message window appears, your processor supports SSE and the utility will not be able to help.
Click the X in the upper-right corner to close window.
5. If the problem continues or you were not able to use the utility, contact Kodak (1-800-421-6699)
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 12, 2014 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Jun 08, 2011 | Ford Explorer Cars & Trucks
Jun 28, 2009 | Denon AVR-2106 Receiver
Apr 04, 2009 | Denon AVR-2106 Receiver
Aug 30, 2008 | Denon AVR-2106 Receiver
Aug 31, 2007 | Denon AVR-2106 Receiver
3,667 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: