Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
Thanks for using FixYa.
Please let us know the complete model number.
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2016 | Lands Phones
Apr 30, 2015 | Nortel Meridian 9316CW - 1 Line...
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Feb 09, 2011 | GE 29870GE1 Corded Phone
Apr 20, 2010 | Samsung DCS 12 Corded Phone
Jun 19, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7431 Corded Phone
Jun 04, 2009 | Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 28, 2008 | Lands Phones
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!