Question about Computers & Internet
1. Turn off your computer.
2. Reboot, tapping on the F8 key from the second you push the power button. A screen with choices to boot will appear.
3. Using the down/up arrow keys, hightlight Safe Mode and hit enter (be patient while your computer boots to the desktop)
4. Your screen will look like really low resolution with big icons (because it's supposed to in Safe Mode)
5. You will be able to sign on the internet.
6. Do a search for "Malwarebytes Free Malware" and download and install it. Run it and follow the instructions to remove the viruses.
7. Reboot to Windows and choose Start Windows Normally at the choices screen.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2012 | HP Pavilion 7915 PC Desktop
Oct 06, 2012 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2010 | HP Tablets & eReaders
May 20, 2010 | Microsoft HP Pavilion DV6276US Notebook PC
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
May 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2008 | Sony Computers & Internet
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!