Question about Computers & Internet
Best solution i think
How to reset the Canon MP150 (also worked with my MP140 so it might work with others as well) after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer's power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
Printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed Printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and then press the colour button once. The printer will print a some stuff. Don't worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which explains why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open Printer's cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With Printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on The printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in The printer.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!