Question about Televison & Video
There is no region code work-around for this model DVD player. I am so sorry, but I have checked and verified.
There is no way to do it, but I would suggest just getting a different DVD player that is inexpensive for doing region free discs and material... you can get this one for example for $29 (no tax and free shipping), and it is DEFINITELY region unlock-able by doing the steps below the link here:
To make it region free do:
1. Power Up the unit with NO Disc in the tray.
2. Press the SETUP button on your remote control
3. Press the VOL + button on your remote control
4. Press the VOL - button on your remote control
5. Press the VOL + button on your remote control
6. Press the VOL - button on your remote control
7. The current region number will appear in the upper right hand corner of the television screen.
8. Press the LEFT or RIGHT Arrow buttons until the number 255 appears.
9. Press the SETUP button on your remote control
10. Close the tray
11. NOTE - The 255 in the above sequence represents the Region Code 0 - Region Free. If you want to set to a specific region, just replace the 255 with the region number that you want.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 27, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2009 | Bose Lifestyle 48 System
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!