Question about Computers & Internet
1. Close all applications and restart your computer.
2. Open Internet Explorer, Go to Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Click on Delete to delete history/cookies.
4. Go to Advance tab and click on Restore button.
1. Click on Start, in the start search filed type disk cleanup and press enter.
(for XP: Click on Start >> All programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> Disk Cleanup)
2. Click on My files, select C: and select all the boxex then click on next.
3. Click on OK to complete.
1. Click on Start, in the start search filed type disk %temp% and press enter.
(for XP, click on Start >> Run >> type %temp% and press enter)
2. Press Shift+Del for all the files or folders you see there.
3. Restart the Notebook and check for the issue.
For better help, post the product model and make. Also, the operating system installed in the system. Thanks...
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 09, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
May 04, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 12, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 23, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Apr 21, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 03, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!