Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
XP Pro does not come with video drivers. So here's how you find them.
1. Go to the Support site for your Brand of computer
2. Using Serial#, Model# or Service Tag# or a combination of those (whatever the particular computer maker requests) you locate the site for Drivers and Downloads and make sure you've checked or chosen XP as your Operating System.
3. Go down their list of Drivers till you find the video driver for your computer.
4. Download that file to your Desktop using the SAVE feature of the download window.
5. Double click on the file on your desktop and follow the prompts as XP Pro installs the video driver.
Thats how you do it.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Jan 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2009 | Averatec 5110H Notebook
Jul 05, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC42 Mini DV Digital...
Apr 15, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro 490CDT Notebook
Jul 07, 2008 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Jan 21, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV730 Digital Camcorder
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: