Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop
using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is
defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2011 | Acer Aspire One AO532H-2527 Netbook
May 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire One D250 (99802378332) Netbook
Nov 29, 2010 | Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 Netbook
Jul 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 17, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jan 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Nov 16, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Sep 13, 2009 | Acer Aspire One A150-1006 Notebook
Jan 13, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!