Question about Computers & Internet
For this you dont need to buy another computer.
Follow the steps.
1. Try safe boot, F8 key @ BIOS screen just after you turn on the system. Choose safe boot from menu.
2. In safeboot.
Go to control pannel and choose option Show windows updates. else they may also be visible by default.
3. Minimise the window.
4. after you find the system is turned up completely.
close the opened window without touching anything.
5. give the system a complete shutdown.
7. System may say " System has recovered after a serious error"
Still if it does not works.
1.insert the OS disk.
2. choose to follow wizard seriously reading each step.
3. It will ask you ro repair your OS.
Choose this option.
4. let the system recover (The process is slow; may take 30 mins or more)
Rate this solution, Write a comment to keep in touch, let me know how it worked the first way or the other.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Mar 18, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Oct 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9410 Notebook
Mar 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Feb 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jan 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Nov 28, 2008 | Acer Aspire 1642WLMi Notebook
Oct 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!