Question about LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: saving songs on sd memory card
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
I had the same problem and found the solution on the following site!
http://www.lg-vu.com/index.php?topic=2660.0 Reading thru the blog you will find the best solution is to download the MP3 tag which there is a link for and untag the retag your MP3's and they will work. So easy but up to 6 hours or more to locate.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
SOURCE: LG KS360 Turns It's self Off!
I had the same problem, you will need it to be serviced. That fixed it by taking it back to who I brought it from, only problem is my phone is now really slow at opening menus. Have you encountered this? I dont want to take it back again unless i need to.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
i had the same problem with my original "the v" you may want to check the file type. If you have wma files, you should try converting them to mp3 or vice versa. research to see what file types your phone supports. I had to take mine into the verizon store to have them update the software on my phone to be able to play mp3 files.
Posted on May 21, 2009
I personally do not have this phone, but I have done a search for you and found this website that might help:
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2010 | LG VX8575 Cell Phone
Jul 20, 2017 | LG VX8575 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2010 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
May 26, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Feb 02, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: