osborne, you can try this procedure.
PROGRAMMING MODE: (FOR PROGRAMMING A NEW CONTROL)
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Open the Fresh Food door and press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad.
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program Code. This value should be validated with the
Program Code printed on the unit serial plate.
NOTE: If the Program Code is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by closing the Refrigerator
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to change the
digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature Up Keypad
to select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program Code is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down
Keypad until the Program Code begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program Code the control will not save the new code,
but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program Code of 0000).Once the Program Code
has been saved, the Programming Mode is exited by closing the Refrigerator door(s). If the new
code is incorrect this process should be repeated after closing the Refrigerator door(s).
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by closing the Refrigerator Door(s) or
will exit if unattended for four minutes.
i hope i was able to fix your problem.
Jul 02, 2008 |
Maytag MFD2560HES Bottom Freezer French...