How to correct or rotate e-machine monitor screen view
I somehow must have touched a leu tjat immediately reversed the screen view on my e-machine monitor to upside down or mirror view. My monitor & CPU are both e-machines and my program is XP home edition.
How can I bring the monitor display back to a normal (non-mirrored) and readible view? THANK YOU!! email@example.com
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you can touch the screen and get the menu, then after 15 seconds or so, it goes back to the 'images may appear reversed' message, here is what you need to do....
1) Touch the screen to get menu
2) Touch the "Rear View" button (lower left of screen)
3) It should beep, but not change from menu view.
IF it changes instantly to the 'images may appear reversed' screen, repeat steps 1, 2, 3.
This should fix your issue.
Many graphic cards enable you to rotate the screen up to 360 degrees. You could try to post this question again under you graphic card model instead of computer screen model as it is your graphic card that is certainly the problem.