Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
I can't go to any web page on the internet because that content advisor thing comes up where i need to put in a password. i bought this computer from som guy off the streets so i can't really go tracking him down to get the password can you help me please?
Click on Start and choose Run.
2) Type in RegEdit and select OK.
3) Now click on the little plus sign to the left of H_KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4) Continue to drill down, always clicking on the plus sign at the left of the named key, through Software, microsoft Windows, Current Version and Policies.
6) In the right pane of the RegEdit window, you'll see an icon called Key. Click on it and press Delete.
7) Next, choose Registry and then Exit to exit RegEdit. You've just deleted your original Content Advisor password.
8) Restart the computer and run Internet Explorer again.
9) Choose View and then Internet Options (or Options for version 3.x). For IE 5 or greater, Click on Tools, Internet Options.
0) Click on the Content tab and click on Disable. When asked for a password, don't enter anything; just click on OK. This will disable Content Advisor because there's no longer a password.
post your comment (nice pic)
Posted on May 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2013 | Acer Aspire PC Laptops
on Mar 29, 2010 | PC Laptops
May 02, 2012 | Dell PC Laptops
Mar 14, 2011 | PC Laptops
Aug 21, 2010 | PC Laptops
Sep 10, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
May 12, 2009 | Sony PC Laptops
Mar 29, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Mar 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro 490XCDT Notebook
Mar 20, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A60 Notebook
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: