Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
I can't go to any web page on the internet because that content advisor thing comes up where i need to put in a password. i bought this computer from som guy off the streets so i can't really go tracking him down to get the password can you help me please?
Click on Start and choose Run.
2) Type in RegEdit and select OK.
3) Now click on the little plus sign to the left of H_KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4) Continue to drill down, always clicking on the plus sign at the left of the named key, through Software, microsoft Windows, Current Version and Policies.
6) In the right pane of the RegEdit window, you'll see an icon called Key. Click on it and press Delete.
7) Next, choose Registry and then Exit to exit RegEdit. You've just deleted your original Content Advisor password.
8) Restart the computer and run Internet Explorer again.
9) Choose View and then Internet Options (or Options for version 3.x). For IE 5 or greater, Click on Tools, Internet Options.
0) Click on the Content tab and click on Disable. When asked for a password, don't enter anything; just click on OK. This will disable Content Advisor because there's no longer a password.
post your comment (nice pic)
Posted on May 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2012 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 03, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Sep 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jul 18, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition...
May 12, 2009 | Sony Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro 490XCDT Notebook
Mar 20, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A60 Notebook
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: