Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
Hi To set duplex printing, follow the below instructions:
1. Select 'Properties' from the Print dialog.
Note: Properties may be indicated as Advanced, depending on the application software.
2. Click the Page Setup tab.
3. In the Printing Type section, select 'Normal-size Printing', 'Fit-to-Page Printing', 'Scaled Printing', or 'Page Layout Printing'.
4. Select 'Duplex Printing'.
When a media type other than Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, or Postcard is selected in the Media Type menu, duplex printing cannot be performed.
5. Specify Staple Side. The printer analyzes the Orientation and Page Layout settings, and automatically selects the best staple position.Click the Staple Side drop-down arrow and select the setting. If you want to change the setting, select another value from the list. If necessary, click Specify Margin... and set the Margin width.
6. When the setting is completed, click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
If a media type other than Photo Paper Plus Double Sided is selected for Media Type on the Main tab:
The document will be printed on one side of a sheet of paper when printing starts. When printing is complete, reload paper according to the displayed message and then click OK. The document will be printed on the opposite side.
If Photo Paper Plus Double Sided is selected for Media Type on the Main tab:
The document will be printed front and back alternately for one sheet at a time, when printing starts. Load the paper according to the displayed messages.
7. You will be prompted, while printing, to remove the printed page and reload it in the ASF.
8. Dependent on the number of pages to print, you will need to repeat step 7 until all pages have printed.
To set duplex printing, follow the below instructions:
Please accept the solution if it's helpful. Do get back to us for any further query.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2014 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 Copy-print-scan
Jan 10, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Oct 21, 2010 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Jan 29, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 16, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 25, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: