Question about Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to do this, type: *#7780#
This should restore factory settings.
Then use Nokia PC Suite/OVI and update software on phone.
Hope this is any help.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Here are the tips to do follow my steps carefully:
1) Turn off your Nokia 5130-c2 phone
2) Remove your SIM CARD and your MEMORY CARD
3) Hide your SIM CARD and your MEMORY CARD in a safe place!
4) Turn on your phone while pressing: Ke(3) + Green call button + *
5) Your Nokia 5130-c2 is now formatting, please wait for a while...
6) When done, reinsert back your SIM CARD and yor MEMORY CARD in to your phone
7) There you go! your code is now set to (12345)
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank u very much............."
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Sep 06, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2011 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Mar 02, 2011 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Dec 12, 2010 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Nov 16, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Jul 01, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jun 17, 2010 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
1,257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!