Question about Lands Phones

1 Answer

Lost ear phone rubber caps (phillips brand)

I have lost my ear bud rubber cap it sizes my ear phone to my ear ,it came with 2 sizes .How do i get a replacement?signed gary ay

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

You can purchase new rubber caps for Philips earbuds on ebay from seller "auction2world". They are called replacement earbud cap. Unfortunately, you need to purchase the whole set of 3 different sizes.

Posted on Jul 17, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

What could cause an engine in a 1997 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo to blow the oil cap completely off the valve cover on a straight 6 cylinder

No ventilation to the block....check pvc valve...check for broken parts under valve cover. Or the ears that hold the cap in are missing cap is the wrong size should have 2 ears on cap like to thread.....p.v.c....positive crankcase ventilation

Nov 26, 2015 | Jeep Cars & Trucks

3 Answers

Cable is obviously broken inside earpiece, on one side only

Take off the rubber tip and with gentle but firm pressure slowly bend the tip between thumb and forefinger towards you. The cap and tips are not glued and are held in place by two clips which break easily so be careful! Hold the bud upright with the Klipsch logos facing away from you and bend the tip towards you. They actually separate really easily. When finished they just clip back into place.

May 05, 2011 | Klipsch Image S4 Headphones

1 Answer

Where can i buy parts for mag light 3d size flashlight , the parts that i need is a switch and rubber cap .... thanks

Hi and welcome to FixYa, I am Kelly. Please see this link for the parts you need:
Rubber cap is item 7 The barrell with switch is item 6. (mouse over the item numbers and the part number is on the right. If you order the barrell with switch you probably do not need the rubber cap.
The phone number contact page is here:
They may be able to tell you a retailer that sells spares close to you. For sure they can get you the parts you need.

Thanks for choosing FixYa,

Dec 11, 2010 | MagLite Mag-Lite& Flashlight

1 Answer

I need to find bolt pattern and torque specs on cam cover for my 73z1 900. and should I use a gasket sealer for the rubber end caps?

The rubber end caps on this model have a history of having a problem. When you install them use a thin coating of high temperature RTV silicone. After assembly of the cover (with a new gasket, sealant only on the front "ear" and rear "ear" that is in line with the cam chain) make sure the motorcycle is allowed to set for about 12 hours to allow the silicone it set up.
The bolt pattern for tightening is from the centermost inside bolt tighten the four closest to the center of the engine then the four outside the center most position of the engine (on each side of the "ears") then the two outer ones on each leg, inner one first, then the ones that go through the rubber end caps. Torque spec is 104 inchpounds. Remember that the four longer bolts go through the rubber end caps. All others should be the same size.

Jun 07, 2009 | 1973 kawasaki Z1

3 Answers

I need a replacement rubber ear pad for one of my headphones.

most best buy stores have extra axcessories where the headphones and portable tape players are. try there, they might have them.

Mar 19, 2009 | JVC Gumy Ear Bud Headphone - Peppermint...

1 Answer

Rubber earbud covers fall off, get stuck in your ear or lost

For replacement pads, I'm not sure.

As for sticking them on with glue, I would just use a very small dot of regular superglue on top and bottom (Approx the size of half a grain of rice at largest, more like 1/10th the size)

Dec 04, 2008 | Body Glove (7489401) Headset

1 Answer

Soft, rubber like piece cover speaker on Samsung WEP170 Bluetooth

I bought a pair of Sony headphones for my MP3 player, they came with three sets of rubber covers for the bud part of the head phone.
I have the WEP 170 also but didn't like how it fit in my ear, so I took one of the Sony bud cusions and replaced it with the one on the WEP, works great and even helps to cancel out noise.

Hope this helps

Jan 23, 2008 | Samsung WEP170 Wireless Headset

Not finding what you are looking for?
Lands Phones Logo

Related Topics:

1,415 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Lands Phones Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5258 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Are you a Lands Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides