Question about Dell Dimension 4300 PC Desktop
Hi lily - If your running Vista here's how :
1. Log onto the computer using an account with administrator privileges.
2. Click the Start Button.
3. Click the picture associated with your account at the top of the menu.
4. Select Manage another account.
5. When the UAC box pops up, click Continue.
6. Select the user account that is to be deleted.
7. Click Delete the Account.
8. You will be asked if you wish to keep the files from the deleted account. To save the account's desktop and personal files to your desktop, click Keep Files. This will place the files into a directory with the account's name onto your desktop. Otherwise click the Delete Files button.
9. Click Delete Account.
If your Running Xp here's how:
Log on as you( by now I think everyone knows they should give themselves adminstrator priviledges)
Start>comtrol panel>user accounts>pick an account to change>delete account.
If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks.
Posted on May 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Toshiba MK3261GSYN - Hard drive - 320 Gb -...
on Jul 05, 2011 | PC Desktops
Jan 02, 2014 | PC Desktops
Oct 01, 2013 | PC Desktops
Dec 15, 2010 | PC Desktops
Sep 03, 2008 | Compaq PC Desktops
Aug 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 29, 2008 | PC Desktops
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!