Question about GE Energy Star WCVH6260F Front Load Washer
Every time i run my washer it stops mid cycle and start stop butoon blinks, washer will not start untill i push the button again. seems to be having most trouble drainning out i hear the pump motor but water trickles out. wondering if something is dammaged?
The solution is pretty simple. there is a filter located right before the water pump.
* Remove the lower panel (lower as if you were looking at the front of the machine)
* Remove the 3 screws (it is easy if you have the lower drawer unit .. you will have to 'get low' if you don;t have it)
* You will see a 3" cap right facing you (in the center)
* GET A POT. and place it below the cap (foul water will come out when you remove the cap)
* remove the cap (finger tight)
* I found coins, hair, lint, dollar bills .. etc (about the size of a roll of cookie dough)
* Take CLEAN water and dump it into the washing machine (this will clean out the tube/hose)
* replace cap
* run machine BEFORE you put the cover back on (make sure it doesn;t leak)
* replace cover/screws
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
It could be something stuck inside the DRAIN MOTOR PUMP , need to take it out , do some cleaning , remove anything thats inside the impellers , and give it another try , AJ
Posted on May 17, 2008
Solution #2 worked like a charm!!!
great descriptions/step-by-step guide!
my only difficulty was getting the cover screws back on. yippy!
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Thank you johnfromiowa!
I followed your directions and found my girlfriend's watch she hasn't seen in a year! There was almost enough change in there to pay for a service call as well as the typical lint, etc.
It is working wonderfully and we are off to dinner with the spare change and money saved from a repair bill.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Thank you guys you saved me a bundle, i am not a mechanic , never worked on anything but your tips helped me.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2017 | Maytag Dishwashers
Sep 25, 2012 | Washing Machines
Mar 17, 2012 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Nov 22, 2010 | AEG Lavamat 72640 Front Load Washer
Sep 03, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Jun 11, 2009 | Kenmore 51lb. Clear Ice Maker
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: