Question about GE Energy Star WCVH6260F Front Load Washer
Every time i run my washer it stops mid cycle and start stop butoon blinks, washer will not start untill i push the button again. seems to be having most trouble drainning out i hear the pump motor but water trickles out. wondering if something is dammaged?
The solution is pretty simple. there is a filter located right before the water pump.
* Remove the lower panel (lower as if you were looking at the front of the machine)
* Remove the 3 screws (it is easy if you have the lower drawer unit .. you will have to 'get low' if you don;t have it)
* You will see a 3" cap right facing you (in the center)
* GET A POT. and place it below the cap (foul water will come out when you remove the cap)
* remove the cap (finger tight)
* I found coins, hair, lint, dollar bills .. etc (about the size of a roll of cookie dough)
* Take CLEAN water and dump it into the washing machine (this will clean out the tube/hose)
* replace cap
* run machine BEFORE you put the cover back on (make sure it doesn;t leak)
* replace cover/screws
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
It could be something stuck inside the DRAIN MOTOR PUMP , need to take it out , do some cleaning , remove anything thats inside the impellers , and give it another try , AJ
Posted on May 17, 2008
Solution #2 worked like a charm!!!
great descriptions/step-by-step guide!
my only difficulty was getting the cover screws back on. yippy!
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Thank you johnfromiowa!
I followed your directions and found my girlfriend's watch she hasn't seen in a year! There was almost enough change in there to pay for a service call as well as the typical lint, etc.
It is working wonderfully and we are off to dinner with the spare change and money saved from a repair bill.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Thank you guys you saved me a bundle, i am not a mechanic , never worked on anything but your tips helped me.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2012 | Washing Machines
Jul 12, 2008 | Miele Touchtronic W1213 Front Load Washer
Mar 17, 2012 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Nov 22, 2010 | AEG Lavamat 72640 Front Load Washer
Sep 03, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Apr 23, 2008 | GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Jan 31, 2008 | Washing Machines
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: