Question about Samsung CW29M64NS 29" TV
Connect by this way:
1. S-Video - This is probably the most common method out there currently because an S-Video cable is cheap as heck and just about every TV under the sun has a S-Video port. You'll have to make sure you laptop is equipped with this port. Remember, there are two types of S-Video cables: 4-pin and 7-pin. Most laptops and PC's are equipped with a 7-pin port, so if your TV only has a 4-pin S-Video port, then this method will not work.
2. VGA - If you have a HDTV, then you will be better off connecting using a VGA cable. It gives much better quality than S-Video and as with S-Video, the cable is very cheap. You usually won't find a VGA port on regular TV's though, so this option is if you have an HDTV.
3. DVI - DVI stands for Digital Visual Interface with "digital" being the key word there. The digital signal will give a higher quality picture than either S-Video or VGA. Of course, your computer will need to have a DVI connection and your TV will need to be an HDTV. This cord is definitely not cheap, it ranges anywhere from $40 to $80.
4. HDMI - Using HDMI will give you the best quality by far. No computers that I know of yet have HDMI ports, but you can get a DVI to HDMI cable to connect it to your HDTV. HDMI is compatible with DVI.
5. Scan Converter Box - This is the last method that I could think of and it involves using a scan converter box, which takes a VGA signal and converts it into S-Video or component video.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2009 | Acer ASPIRE 5720-4649 Notebook
Aug 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2009 | BenQ Computers & Internet
May 27, 2009 | GE 25GT240 25" TV
Mar 31, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: