Question about RCA Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
2) Press the Open/Close button to open the tray
3) Press the info button, the firmware version shows up (
4) After the version info disappears, close the tray again by pressing the Open/Close button
5) At this point, it will show "no disc" at the top. Press the Info button again, and this will disappear. If the "no disc" does not disappear then try again by using the REPEAT button
6) Now type the code that applies for your region (R2 is 57538). A '2' will briefly show up at the top left corner
7) Now press 9, and 9 will show up in the top left corner
8) Power off the player, and turn it on again. You'll have a multi region player
I've found the following codes at the 1080P7 hack:
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
This worked on my dvd1080p9 R2 DVD player
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
It worked for my Philips PET741/37:
1. Power ON the DVD player without a DISC inside
2. Press the skip keys in this order (the keys are under the "disc menu" and "stop"): right, left, right, left, right, right, left (YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SETUP MENU, just do this in the "blue screen".
3. It will show a menu with region, now use the arrow keys to select "region" and change to "test 0" (all regions).
4. Press OK to confirm. Enjoy
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Testimonial: "Easy and Very helpfull ... Thanks a lot for your help. "
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 25, 2013 | RCA Televison & Video
Aug 19, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
May 15, 2010 | Philips PET724 Portable DVD Player
Feb 21, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Apr 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2007 | Panasonic DMRES30V DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: