Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
1. Open an Internet Explorer window on your computer and type in http://192.168.2.1
in the address bar. This will take you to the Belkin router's web based
configuration page. If you are not able to open the page click here.
2. You will get a login page. Leave the password blank. Click Submit .
3. On the left side of the page, click Channel and SSID below Wireless .
4. The wireless channel on the Belkin router is set to Auto by defualt. Change the wireless to a static channel like 11. Click Apply Changes .
5. Click Logout in the top right hand corner.
6.Then reconnect to your wireless network.
Posted on May 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jul 17, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Aug 02, 2009 | Zyxel Prestige 660HW Wireless Router...
Jun 21, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
May 18, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 23, 2009 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jan 03, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Nov 12, 2008 | Edimax Routers
Nov 27, 2007 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 11, 2007 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: