Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
1. Open an Internet Explorer window on your computer and type in http://192.168.2.1
in the address bar. This will take you to the Belkin router's web based
configuration page. If you are not able to open the page click here.
2. You will get a login page. Leave the password blank. Click Submit .
3. On the left side of the page, click Channel and SSID below Wireless .
4. The wireless channel on the Belkin router is set to Auto by defualt. Change the wireless to a static channel like 11. Click Apply Changes .
5. Click Logout in the top right hand corner.
6.Then reconnect to your wireless network.
Posted on May 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Aug 02, 2009 | Zyxel Prestige 660HW Wireless Router...
May 18, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 03, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Dec 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 27, 2007 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 11, 2007 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 11, 2007 | NetGear WG111 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Dec 16, 2013 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: