Question about Pantech Matrix Cell Phone
Go to contacts at the end you can see copy contacts select it and transfer your contact where you want you can also use move contacts if you don't want duplicates
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W995 Cell Phone
If you are want to transfer Sim To Memory then-
· Go to your Contacts of your phone and select which number you want to transfer.
· After selection go to the option menus and here you can get the option as Sim to Memory
If you are want to transfer Memory to Sim then-
· Go to you're My Folder of your phone and select which number you want to transfer.
May 06, 2011 | Nokia 6310i
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Vivaz Cell Phone
May 11, 2010 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Jul 05, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Search for the contact you want to copy and select Options > Copy. You can copy
names and phone numbers from the phone contact memory to the SIM card
memory, or vice versa. The SIM card memory can save names with one phone
number attached to them.
Oct 06, 2008 | Nokia 5140i Cellular Phone
this problem is due the sim space may be u have 32k or16 k sim . so memory is nt enough to save all the contacts - so do these things to solve ur problem ..
1) if u have an alternative sim which is 64 k sim then copy all the contacts in that sim then transfer them to ur required phone afterwards ...
2) if u any other alternate phone than transfer half the contacts in first atempt than transfer rest the contacts in other atempt...
Sep 20, 2007 | Sony Ericsson T610
Jun 18, 2007 | i-mate SP5m Smartphone
Apr 23, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: