a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I used pc to down load again ( only older pc , it has old conection from pc to viewsat. You must buy a cable by viewsat company about 5$ ). because with usb key it can not push machine working
thank a lot
1. Load File(s) to your USB Flash Drive. (eg.. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) 2. Take USB Flash Drive and insert it into Viewsat Ultra USB Port (behind right side door flap) 3. Using remote Hit Menu. Then Go to System Information -> Receiver Upgrade and Hit OK
4. Go to USB and Hit OK. 5. You will now see a list of all the files located on your USB Flash Drive. Find the file you need to load. (eg. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) and select it and hit OK.
6. Your Receiver is now being upgraded. 7. It will come up showing you not to power off the unit. 8. Once it has finished the receiver will reboot and you have upgraded your Viewsat Ultra.
I am using viewsat extreme 2000. After downloading the new program PC-STB. Front panel power has gone. Only rear light on. All view has gone.
Would you please send me by email, how can I solve this problem? I shall be grateful if you please reply.
OK I did my research. Apparently there is a little chip inside the receiver that has burnt. We need to take our receiver the the people who know how to fix them and replace the chip with a new one. It might take time as from what I hear it could be any chip? Hope this helps