Question about Apple iPod nano
All the buttons have stopped working except the hold button, I have reset the unit many times and all I get up is the "Select language" to which I cannot select anything.
Hold menu and middle button down at the same time for about 6 seconds, i dont understand how it worked becuase the buttons didnt work, but it did.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
If you are new with ipods you have a the little circle that says menu play etc.... that is a touch wheel and that is what you use to select what you need but this is all i know
Posted on May 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
on Aug 25, 2009 | Panasonic SC-HT520 System
Mar 02, 2015 | GE Profile WPRE6100G Top Load Washer
Mar 31, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2008 | ViewSonic N3251w 32 in. LCD HDTV
May 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: