Question about Royal Sovereign ARP-3012 Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I have model #3012 portable air conditioner. The fan broke and pieces came out the back. How do I get it apart to fix it and where can I order the parts I need?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,478 Answers


You can get the part needed to at either or
You will need to access all the screws that secure the casing together and unscrew the screws. Once all the screws are unscrewed, carefully, pull the casing apart and locate the fan blade to be replaced and simply access and unscrew the screws to replace the fan.

Take care.

Posted on Sep 15, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

IDYLIS model 416709 portable air conditioner. How can I remove the back?

On some air conditioners of the type you describe, attaching hardware is removed from the rear to allow removal from the front.

Jun 03, 2015 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Do I ever have to add water to this unit?

Absolutely not! This unit will take the water out of the air (warm/moist) and cool it with coils full of Freon (cold/dry) and pass it back into the room by way of the fan! I recommend you find the manual and read it thoroughly as a guide as well!

Aug 31, 2013 | Royal Sovereign ARP-3012 Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I need an air intake fan for model # PLM 14000E---new unit but the fan broke into pieces

The company manufactured air conditioners, small portable and environmentally friendly air conditioners for over 50 years. The company is no longer operational and no longer produces air conditioning units.
If you have the pieces any good air conditioning service company may be able to get you an "off the shelf" generic replacement fan. They may require you to pay for a service call and for their time looking for a replacement part. good luck.

Jul 11, 2012 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Have the Royal Sovereign ARP-3012 Air Conditioner for over year. Last week the condenser stopped kicking in. The fan will still work, but when on the cool setting you can hear the condenser try to start,...

I've had the same problem. I assume that the wind, from outside, blew off the lower blower flan blades. The pieces that came out when the AC kicked shows that the fan blades are only held by one end and stand on a disc like candles on the outer rim of a cake.

It's the only plausible explanation I could find since there is nothing else that could have gone into the fan the break it.

Check Eric Olson's solution, it's very well detailed:

New fan can be obtained at:

good luck,

Aug 26, 2010 | Royal Sovereign ARP-3012 Air Conditioner

2 Answers

Who has the parts for a Soleus Air MAC -12 portable A/C

If its the part that turns the louvers on the output the part number on the back of it is 24BYJ48A. Its a small stepper motor. Unfortunately I too need one and haven't yet found a supplier in the US.

Good luck


Jul 14, 2010 | Soleus LX-120 Air Conditioner

1 Answer

Noise from lower blower or compressor

pieces broke from condenser cooling fan,can i get new wheel or blower

Aug 16, 2009 | Royal Sovereign ARP-3012 Air Conditioner

1 Answer


There is a switch inside the bottom of unit that shuts it off when it is full of water. Has to go in just right to be able to work. Russ

Jul 24, 2009 | Danby 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner -...

1 Answer

Broken wheel roller on a PAC-121 portable air conditioner

Yes, you can. The caster part number is 2040-0142 and can be found at some online retailers.

Feb 18, 2009 | Comfort-Aire PAC-121 Air Conditioner

1 Answer


12,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Manual ... 3135 30-Inch Oscillating Industrial-Grade Pedestal Fan ~ Lasko ... 42.62 : Soleus Air FCM-30 12-Inch Convertible Stand/Table Fan ...

Aug 25, 2008 | Lasko 1820 Stand (Pedestal) Fan

Not finding what you are looking for?
Royal Sovereign ARP-3012 Air Conditioner Logo

Related Topics:

146 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Royal Sovereign Heating & Cooling Experts


Level 3 Expert

744 Answers

Bill Long

Level 3 Expert

588 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Royal Sovereign Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides