Question about Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
To fit a new battery.
Remove SD card and place the Navman on a soft surface face down so that you do not scratch the LCD screen.
- Take out 4 screws ONLY. 2 under the gps antenna and two hidden black discs at either side of the bottom on back of unit,Make sure you use a small Philips screwdriver.
- Use your finger nail very carefully around the edges, go extremely slow to detach the cover. Once it opens, make sure of the Power switch button, they seem to fall off.
- Remove clear tapes at the battery connector. DO NOT pull up the connector, you need to pull sideways and make sure do not use excessive pressure while pulling.
- Place the new battery in same manner and also place battery cables neatly so that the do not come in the way while closing the cover. The LCD display should turn on. If it does not, look at the Battery connector and make sure it is all the way in.
- Put the cover back slowly and then make sure nothing is dangling along the edges. Do not forget to check the Power Switch button; it should be in proper place. Press the cover firmly, it should snap in place.
- Charge the battery fully before using Navman.
- Insert SD card. You may need to reload Navman application software or restore from SD card, if you stored on the SD card previously.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2016 | Navman GPS Devices
Mar 14, 2011 | Navman S70 Car GPS Receiver
Nov 08, 2009 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Aug 31, 2009 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Aug 08, 2009 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Mar 04, 2009 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Apr 12, 2008 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Jan 22, 2008 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
May 28, 2008 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: