Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Did you do the MASTER RESET?
1. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFT KEYS.
2. WHILE HOLDING DOWN SOFT KEYS, PRESS AND RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON, WAIT 3-5 SEC. (PHONE SHOULD POWER ITSELF ON BY DOING THIS)
3. RELEASE THE TWO KEYS SOFT KEYS.
4. WHEN SCREEN ON DASH LOOKS LIKE IT'S IN DOS FORMAT, PRESS SEND (GREEN ANSWER KEY)
- If this does not work you can try to flash the phone back to factory. Look up TMOBILE DASH factory flash.
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
May 22, 2010 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Apr 18, 2009 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Dec 16, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Dec 07, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Apr 07, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 23, 2007 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 19, 2007 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: