Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Did you do the MASTER RESET?
1. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFT KEYS.
2. WHILE HOLDING DOWN SOFT KEYS, PRESS AND RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON, WAIT 3-5 SEC. (PHONE SHOULD POWER ITSELF ON BY DOING THIS)
3. RELEASE THE TWO KEYS SOFT KEYS.
4. WHEN SCREEN ON DASH LOOKS LIKE IT'S IN DOS FORMAT, PRESS SEND (GREEN ANSWER KEY)
- If this does not work you can try to flash the phone back to factory. Look up TMOBILE DASH factory flash.
Posted on May 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2012 | T-Mobile HTC Dash Excalibur S620...
Mar 16, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
May 22, 2010 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Apr 18, 2009 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Dec 16, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Apr 07, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 23, 2007 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 19, 2007 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: