Question about Computers & Internet
You can delete browser files. If you are using Internet Explorer
1. Click on tools on Upper right hand side of window
2. Double Left click Internet Option on the drop-down
3. Under General tab look for Browsing history and press delete button
4. Delete Temporary Internet Files, Filtering Data, History and Cookies
5. Press ok afterward, close and reopen Internet Explorer
Try logging in to Facebook, you should be able to get through by then
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 13, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 21, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 15, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 06, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 11, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!