Question about Computers & Internet
There are quite a few ways that you can follow to get the photos from your mobile to your computer.
1. Through a data cable.
- You can connect the mobile to the computer, through the data cable that you might have received with the phone.
- And once the phone is detected as an external device, by your computer, you can use it as any other Flash Drive (Pen Drive), to transfer the files.
2. If you do not have a data cable, You can also use a Bluetooth Dongle for your computer.
- Connect it to your computer.
- Switch on the Bluetooth on your mobile,
- Now you can transfer files as you would normally do between 2 mobile phones.
Hope this was helpful.
Cheers!! Have a nice day!!!
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2010 | Cell Phones
Feb 27, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Nov 18, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2009 | HTC G1
Apr 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...
Jan 10, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!