Question about LaCie F.A. Porsche (301177) Hard Drive
1. right click the my computer
2. go to properties
3. click hardware tab
4. and click Device Manager
5. show the Device Manager and click disk drives
6. your hard disk is show or not.
7. it's show then go my computer properties
8. select manage and show computer management window
9. then click disk management
10. your hard disk partitionis show right click the partition add driver letter (ex: h:, i: ..)
11. after open the my computer the partition is show
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2017 | LaCie F.A. Porsche (301177) Hard Drive
Jun 17, 2010 | LaCie (300951U) 500 GB Hard Drive
Apr 24, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Nov 24, 2009 | LaCie d2 (300769) 200 GB Hard Drive
Jun 23, 2009 | LaCie 250GB Ext/Firewire 7200 250 GB Hard...
Nov 09, 2008 | LaCie Big Disk Extreme with Triple...
Sep 21, 2008 | LaCie 500GB d2 Quadra 500 GB USB 2.0 Hard...
Jan 13, 2008 | LaCie 500GB d2 Quadra 500 GB USB 2.0 Hard...
1,016 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: