Question about Cameras

1 Answer

I have a pair of camoptic bioculars 8x40 and they rubber eye pieces have split. I cannot find anywhere that has Camoptic Binoculars anymore. Is there anyone that does a replacement eye piece that will fit. or does anyone still do Camoptic binoculars

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Cameras Master
  • 19,396 Answers


I could not find any company or model named CaMOPTIC. Here a big distributor :Binoculars. They sell parts for most brands. Please drop them an email or contact them at:

Contact Us

Posted on Sep 15, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My Dad bought a pair of Pentax binoculars 12x24UCF about 15 years ago. They work great,but somehow last year I lost the rubber eye piece from the right side. I contacted the service dept. and they told...

What usually happens with older binoculars is that they shrink
a bit with age. We all do.
The company has to spend money on much more than just the
parts -- they have to pay for light, heat, water, employee health
programs, taxes, unemployment compensation, and sometimes
political contributions. The few cents for the eyepiece is quickly
eclipsed by other considerations.
I would look for a similar pair of binocs on eBay and spend
maybe seven or eight dollars for them and combine the parts.

Aug 22, 2011 | Pentax Optics

1 Answer

Do you sell eyepiece covers for a pair of 8x40 DPS I Olympus Binoculars? Or can you tell me where I can get them? Thanks, Ted

Hi Ted,
If you let me know the exact diameter of the eyepiece (outside edge to outside edge) I am sure I will have some in stock for you.
T.E Lock Opticalia Limited

Jul 13, 2011 | Olympus Trooper DPS 1 (8x40) Binocular

1 Answer

I have a pair of Bresser Travel 8x42 Binoculars. Our young dog has damaged the right lens 'eye ring' & the lens cover. Is this possible to replace?


I don't see why you can't get a replacement part for the binoculars as the "eye rings" are usually made of rubber and can split or can degrade over time.
However the only way that you will know for sure is to contact Bresser and ask them. If you click on the link below that will take you straight to Bresser's website where you can contact them.

Good luck.

Jun 09, 2011 | Cameras

1 Answer

I have a pair of Bauscch and Lomb 7 x 24 Field 65 Binoculars. The rubber eye pieces have now split. Are replacement rubber eye pieces available, please ?

Sorry I would have loved to have helped you with this one , but, have searched the internet. And it seems you will have to have them made specially. Sorry but thats all i could get.

Apr 07, 2011 | Bausch and Lomb Optics

1 Answer

Have lost rubber eye piece off Steiner binoculars. How can I get a replacement. They are a compact pair taht we have taken on holiday each year. Name on binoculars says that they are 8 x 22...

need the rubber eye piece for 7x 50 jason/empire binoculars and also the one steel rim that goes under the eyepiece. I would appreciate any help that you could give me. thanks

Mar 29, 2011 | SteinerPredator8x22 Binoculars

1 Answer

I have a pair of Plastimo military binoculars which have been fine up to now, but suddenly, despite being able to focus using the two eye piece controls, I cannot get anything other than a double image, no...

Hello - I never had Plastimo before but I have had a similar problem with double vision on a very similar looking pair of binoculars.
The eye piece movement just re-aligns eye focus differences , a double image usually means one of the lenses has moved inside the main tube. (usually from a knock/fall etc)
Can you rotate either one of the tubes ? On my pair I had to rotate anti-clockwide and found a prism inside that had slipped after a fall -
Close one eye and try to gauge which side is the best side -- Ray

Feb 05, 2011 | Plastimo Optics

1 Answer

Two rubber eye pieces for Tasco 6x.18x35 triple zoom binoculars



Your binocular might be needing some repair or material replacement. Kindly refer to above link to contact Support Team of Nikon

Thank you.

Jun 01, 2009 | Nikon Action Binoculars

1 Answer

Finding replacement rubber eye pieces for my binonculars

These are the guys you need to contact if you are in the USA; They make a lot of the binoculars for B+L who make the optics, including the legacy models. Hope this helps :) If not in the US please ask again

Aug 15, 2007 | Bausch and Lomb Legacy 12-1056 Binocular

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cameras Logo

Related Topics:

78 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cameras Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

80608 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17328 Answers

Are you a Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides