Question about Samsung M8800 Pixon - Unlocked QuadBand Cell Phone - 8MP Camera, GPS, 3.2" Touchscreen - Interna
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Hope this help in solving the problem, take care.....
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Jun 24, 2010 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Dec 20, 2009 | Magellan MAESTRO 3100 98083401 GPS Device
Dec 04, 2009 | HTC Touch Dual Slider Smartphone
Nov 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!