Question about Samsung B3310 Cell Phone
For Samsung B3310, it seems that you need to download an MP3 file first and follow the instructions that the site will give you. Check the link below:
Since you already the ringtone saved in your phone, you may follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Phone Profile:
2. You will be presented with a list of phone profiles. ticked. Highlight the one you want to use (in our example, Normal) and press the Edit button.
3. You are taken into the profile settings. At the top of the list you'll notice three tab icons - these represent (from left to right), ringtone, message alert, and keypad sounds. You can switch between settings for these by selecting one of the tabs.
4. You should be taken first into the ringtone settings list. Should you want to change the Call alert type (from melody to vibration then melody, for instance) tap this option and scroll through the list of options to choose the one you want.
5. Press the Sounds option. You now have the choice of choosing from your Music files, Ringtones that are loaded onto the phone. You can select from whichever of these folders you want - the setting procedure is the same for each. In our example, we'll choose from our Music folder to select one of our tunes as the new ringtone.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
Any audio file of any format or size can not be set as a ringtone. Check your manual for supported format and maximum size limit... or samsung can set the file as ringtone only if it is saved on phone memory so you can also try by saving file on phone memory and then after setting as ringtone...
Hope this has helped you... thanks
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 12, 2011 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Dec 17, 2010 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Feb 20, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Mobile PhoneTools 3.0...
Jul 16, 2009 | LG VX5500 Cell Phone
Mar 12, 2009 | Samsung Rant Cell Phone
Jan 21, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Nov 21, 2008 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2014 | Samsung B3310 Cell Phone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: