Question about Garden

1 Answer

Respected sir, my name is sameeha yasmin i received my passport on 12/9/2010 my spouse name is mr mobashir yasim but in my passport the surname is before the name i.e yasim mobashir does it make any diference in the future or not plz advise me so that i can go for the corrections immediatly.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 490 Answers

Hello, I don't thinkthe name order will make any difference, but this is a question you must ask the passport authority who issued it. I wish you the very best fortune,
Farmerbear at

Posted on Sep 15, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need a template for letter to immigration for spouse support

Hi Johanne,
I've had to do the same for my wife whom also lives in a different country than I am.
You basically have to make one up. I couldn't find one myself.
All it is is a letter stating the the Names of the parties involved with some sort of Identification like passport number and dates.
Eg. I __________ Passport Number __________ hereby .......
to give financial support to _____________ Passport Number
for ______________

Signed _________
Date __________

Jan 29, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

In my Indian passport,i don;t have given name and my full name came altogether under surname,is it a serious error that i have to change soon?

Yes you should have it changed as soon as you can, but its ok to wait if you need to use it.
Best to have it changed when the time it takes before you need to use the passport dosen't interfere together.
Some changes take up to six weeks,during which time you might not have any passport.
good luck,Gary

Oct 27, 2013 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories

1 Answer

I have a question about my new passport. i received my renewal philippine passport. the surname, given name, middle name, birthdate is correct.but my birthplace has one missing letter its should be...

Better to coordinate it to DFA to prevent any further problem may occur during your travel. Only one error on the passport would gave you headache. Try to ask at DFA in they have any supporting document that they could issue to justify that the spelling is typographical error. Hope it helps thanks.

Sep 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I'm separated but not yet legal.. i want to change my last last name.. i want to use my maiden name in my passport.. is it possible?

Yes it is possible, you probably need to change your surname first and the apply for a new passport.

FixYa does notissues or renew passports. This is your government passport department's job.You need to contact the passport office in your city to apply for a new passport. Isuggest you phone for an appointment and ask them what documents you need totake with you when you go for your appointment.

Aug 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a problem if example i am merride to a british man and we get married in Uk, what they ganna put on my british passport example my name is Paula Nazareno Aquino, Paula is my name and Nazareno is my...

You get to decide for yourself what your full name will be! If you want, you can keep Paula Nazareno Aquino, just as it is. Or you can become Paula Jonestone. Or Paula Nazareno Aquino Jonestone. I suspect most people in your situation keep the father's surname and drop the mother's, which would make you Paula Aquino Jonestone, but it's up to you. The system in the UK is much less prescriptive than it used to be.

Oct 05, 2010 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer


Dear Mr. Thephu,
here is the solution:
first, declare a structure
struct workers
char name[20],job[10],surname[20];
int age;
workers *next; // this is the pointer to the next node of
//type worker.
in the main program, declare a pointer to first worker node called head as :
workers *head;
head = new workers;
or (head =( workers *) malloc (sizeof(workers));
Then in the main program, whenever the user wishes to create a worker and join it to the list, u can include the following code:
head ->next = new workers;
cin >> head -> name >>job>>surname >> age;
if the user finishes the input include,
head -> next = NULL.

Feb 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Garden Logo

Related Topics:

39 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Garden Experts

Dennis Key
Dennis Key

Level 3 Expert

2478 Answers


Level 3 Expert

708 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

14512 Answers

Are you a Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides