Question about Vizio L37 Television
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
0178 will work but you have to keep the set-up button pressed down for more than a few seconds after you press TV on your cox remote. (You will see the tv button light up 2 or 3 times after pressing it and holding the set-up button down)
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Maybe too late for you but ATT just gave me a code that works with my Vizio plasma. Code is 1343. Even the mute works correctly. They gave me some others to try but I didn't need them. Other codes were 1018, 0030 and 0056.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Try this combination.
1) Start with the cable box turned on and TV on tuned to the cable box.
2) Press the POWER button for the cable box and then quickly press the MENU button.
3) This should bring up the user setting menu. Use the arrow keys on remote to go to Closed Caption and press right arrow button this should bring up the closed caption menu.
4) Press the OK button and this should either turn CC on or off.
5) Once Closed Caption is turned off press LEFT ARROW button to return to User Settings Menu.
6) Press the POWER button to turn the Cable box back on and the Closed Caption should be gone....
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 12, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2012 | Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater System...
Jul 09, 2011 | Toshiba CT-90157 Remote Control
Jan 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2009 | Hannspree HT09 28 in. LCD TV
Jan 14, 2009 | Panasonic TC-32LX85 LCD TV
1,118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!