- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, you will need toupgrade the mp3player before you can be able to use it.why?, because the previous version has expired and can not be use again. So the only way you can use the mp3 player is to upgrade the firmware..
You can upgrade with the link below to download the Software to upgrade the firmware of the mp3player.
Dude, This just might be your lucky day...I just spent hours trying to figure this out, in layman terms.
So, here we go!
1) go here to download the firmware
2) open it up with which every program you use to open .rar files
I use WinRAR
3) With your Meizu connected to your PC or Laptop
click on START then COMPUTER you will see the drive which is connect to your MPplayer.
( now follow these directions as I have )
4) go to the firmware file and EXTRACT them directly into the
players root folder. Using the path COMPUTER then HIGHLIGHT THE DRIVE WHICH IS YOUR mp PLAYER
Then remove Safely from your PC/ Laptop
ok, so u formatted your player, hence the green screen. So now all you have to do is download the firmware(match your player, sl with sl firmware, etc) then extract w/ winrar, u get 2 files so put them both in root folder (displaying music, video, etc) unplug turn off, on it will update then wait few min till it turns off, then turn on and ur player will work.