Question about Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One Printer
You may copy and paste the web address below to access the Lexmark X3350 printer driver:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X3350 driver to your desktop:
1. Click on "Downloads."
2. On the "Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003" screen, choose "Save."
Note: Please select the operating system installed in your computer.
3. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
4. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
5. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
6. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
7. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
8. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2011 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Nov 24, 2009 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 22, 2008 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Apr 05, 2008 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2007 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can download the drivers and software from the Lexmark web site. http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:480:0:0
Just click on which operating system your using and the another windows will pop-up. You'll see two tabs, Drivers and Software.
You'll need to download them both. Click on the cjB3300EN.exe link and your download will start. On the software, click on the LexFax3N1EN.exe link after the drivers have downloaded. If you have any questions let me know.
Oct 13, 2007 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!