Question about Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Hi,the reason your phones displays was blank is because there is a problem with the flex of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flex of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flex that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flex from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flex connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2012 | Huawei Cell Phones
Sep 10, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 29, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Mar 22, 2009 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!