Question about Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Hi, I downloaded the disney pix program for my daughter, and it is saying it is not finding the camera. Would you know why that is happening?
Try this solution that was previously posted on FixYa:
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on May 16, 2008
I just got one and it ran fine
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Feb 26, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jan 20, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2009 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Feb 17, 2008 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2007 | Disney Pix Max Digital Camera
1,875 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: