Question about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE Netbook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2014 | Craig Electronics Recertified - Craig...
Apr 07, 2013 | Kocaso 1016A 10" Android 4.0 1.2GHz...
Feb 16, 2013 | Samsung N150 (36725723009) Netbook
Aug 30, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Jun 03, 2011 | Samsung NP-N130-JA01US Netbook
May 16, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Feb 11, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Feb 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire One AOD250-1924 Netbook
Jan 25, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Apr 08, 2009 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: