Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it seems like you have lots of services on your line. here are the things that i want you to follow to somehow resolve the issue.
1. Press the setup button on your printer, then use the arrow down button to scroll down and go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
2. Press okay on Advance fax setup, then it will give you options.
3. The first option is DISTINCTIVE RINGS, press okay on that.
4. It will give you first option "DISTINCTIVE RING", scroll down and look for "answer on double rings" then press okay. then try letting someone send you a fax.
Note: make sure that your answering machine is using your home telephone line so that it wont affect the faxing functionality.
1. if the issue still not resolve, try to press setup, then go to TOOLS.
2. press okay on TOOLS and it will give you options, scroll down using the arrow down button and look for RUN FAX TEST.
3. Check the result of the test if everything passed!
Let me know if the issue still not resolve so that i can go ahead and give you additional steps.
thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
SOURCE: hp laserjet 3030 fax
i have hp laserjet 3030. i cannot send or receive fax messages. i have checked with other machines as well. a beep sound is heard and there is no answer. my fax and phone lines are working fine.please help me as early as posible.
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
Try disconnecting the power from the back of the base. Then press and hold the delete key while reconnecting the power. When power comes back on press play one time. If that does not work, your unit needs to be replaced.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
There should be an icon on the device showing a rectangle and what appears to be a triangle on top of it. This is showing you a folded page. If there are no lines on the rectangle with lines on the triangle then you insert the page face down (print on page towards the device) if the rectangle has the lines and the triangle doesn't, you insert face up (print facing you while in the inserting into the machine)
If you have any more concerns address your owners manual, this can usually be found on a CD that came with your printer or at HP's support website.
Let us know if you have any other issues.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2009 | HP 920 Plain Paper Fax
Sep 28, 2009 | HP 920 Plain Paper Fax
Sep 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 24, 2009 | HP Officejet 4110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2008 | HP 920 Plain Paper Fax
Oct 22, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2006 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!