Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
I've had the TMobile Dash for several weeks. Today it will not boot up when I turn it on. It just alternates between the TMobile screen and the Windows screen.
I tried one of the posted suggestions - to press a certain two keys at once when powering it on, etc., but that didn't help.
Thanks for your suggestions
Master repoot the phone. You will loose all data, but you can recover the phone.
1. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFT KEYS.
2. WHILE HOLDING DOWN SOFT KEYS, PRESS AND RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON, WAIT 3-5 SEC. (PHONE SHOULD POWER ITSELF ON BY DOING THIS)
3. RELEASE THE TWO KEYS SOFT KEYS.
4. WHEN SCREEN ON DASH LOOKS LIKE IT'S IN DOS FORMAT, PRESS SEND (GREEN ANSWER KEY)
Posted on May 23, 2008
Found this here. Seems to work, and you won't lose your data!
"Clear the Internet Cache. Follow the steps given below and it will fix problem.
1) Remove the SIM card from Dash and then start the phone.
2) Open up Internet Explorer and go to Menu -- > Tools --> Settings --> Memory
3) Clear all three items. If the Cache size is large (1MB or more), it will take long time to clear it so please wait.
4) Turn off the phone and put back SIM card.
5) Turn on the phone and it will start just fine.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
Thanks!! The Master reboot worked for me, but I lost all my contacts and everything else.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
My warranty expires a week ago and my phone doesn't boot up now any more. I even tried with my colleague Dash battery, no luck.
Please help if you have any solution.
Posted on May 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2013 | Toshiba NB205-N210 Netbook
Apr 15, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite A200 A205 A210 A215 A300...
Sep 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv5215us Notebook
Jun 25, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Jun 14, 2011 | ASUS Netbook
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: