Question about Naxa Electronics NX-556 19 in. LCD TV
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hopefully you have resolved this issue, but if you have any additional problems or questions, here is some help. Follow the directions below, and that remote will be programmed right away.
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Feb 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2016 | Televison & Video
May 25, 2011 | Naxa Electronics Nx-540 13 in. Portable TV
Jun 16, 2010 | Naxa Electronics NX-556 19 in. LCD TV
Feb 24, 2010 | Naxa Electronics NX-558 19 in. LCD TV
Jan 03, 2007 | Naxa Electronics Naxa NX-572 7" TFT LCD...
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: