If Windows 8 didn't automatically detect and install your drivers, it probably means Anatel didn't create Windows 8 drivers for the card.
The first thing to do is check Anatel's website (in the support section) and see if you can find the driver downloads page for your card. If they have one and you definitely see a Windows 7 driver for download, and NO Windows 8 driver, that means the card is likely abandoned and you won't be getting Windows 8 drivers.
1) Just buy a new card. They're very, very cheap these days. Amazon and Newegg offer lots of low-cost replacements. If you've never installed one before, it's very easy, and there are videos on Youtube that show you exactly how to do it.
2) Try to force another driver in.
You could: Edit the Windows 7 driver file to say it's Windows 8 compatible
Or you can try to force install the Windows 7 driver:
* Open the Update Driver dialog for the Anatel card. If you can't find it, it will probably appear in Device Manager under the Other Devices section, or else somewhere obvious with a big yellow icon beside it.
* When Windows asks how to search for the driver, select 'Browse my computer for driver software'
* You will see a directory chooser for the driver. Ignore it. Click 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
* Now you'll see a list of compatible drivers (or nothing). Click 'Have Disk'
* Now click Browse and navigate to where you downloaded (and unzipped) the Windows 7 driver files.