Question about Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing Dishwasher
Salt light and 2 other lights on controls are flashing. Started cycle, then once water wasm in the cycle stopped and the lights flashed. The water wont drain out now
Goes for short time and 2 ljghts flash the red salt light wont go on
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | Dishwashers
Dec 08, 2012 | Pool & Spa
1. Unscrew the cap from the salt container
anticlockwise, which is located on the right side of the
2. Load the salt into the container. Each time you may load 250g of salt, which can be used for 15
3. Fill the water into the salt container until a small amount of water comes out(it is very important
when you use it for the first time).
4. Screw the cap back carefully.
1. Load the salt before the beginning of wash cycle so as to prevent corrosion.
2. Load the salt when the salt indicator light in the control panel is illuminated.
3. Only use dishwasher salt.
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenwood KDW4TTSL Dishwasher
Aug 29, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 12, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Apr 14, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jul 16, 2009 | Zodiac Duo Clear System Chlorine...
Jul 03, 2009 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 01, 2008 | Miele 24 in. G892SCU Plus Built-in...
Sep 14, 2007 | Indesit 24 in. IDL700 Built-In Dishwasher
Apr 04, 2014 | Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing...
1,094 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: