Question about Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing Dishwasher
Salt light and 2 other lights on controls are flashing. Started cycle, then once water wasm in the cycle stopped and the lights flashed. The water wont drain out now
Goes for short time and 2 ljghts flash the red salt light wont go on
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2017 | Pool & Spa
Dec 26, 2014 | Dishwashers
1. Unscrew the cap from the salt container
anticlockwise, which is located on the right side of the
2. Load the salt into the container. Each time you may load 250g of salt, which can be used for 15
3. Fill the water into the salt container until a small amount of water comes out(it is very important
when you use it for the first time).
4. Screw the cap back carefully.
1. Load the salt before the beginning of wash cycle so as to prevent corrosion.
2. Load the salt when the salt indicator light in the control panel is illuminated.
3. Only use dishwasher salt.
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenwood KDW4TTSL Dishwasher
Aug 29, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 12, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Apr 14, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jul 16, 2009 | Zodiac Duo Clear System Chlorine...
Jul 03, 2009 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 01, 2008 | Miele 24 in. G892SCU Plus Built-in...
Sep 14, 2007 | Indesit 24 in. IDL700 Built-In Dishwasher
Apr 04, 2014 | Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing...
1,134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: