Question about Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing Dishwasher
Salt light and 2 other lights on controls are flashing. Started cycle, then once water wasm in the cycle stopped and the lights flashed. The water wont drain out now
Goes for short time and 2 ljghts flash the red salt light wont go on
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | Dishwashers
1. Unscrew the cap from the salt container
anticlockwise, which is located on the right side of the
2. Load the salt into the container. Each time you may load 250g of salt, which can be used for 15
3. Fill the water into the salt container until a small amount of water comes out(it is very important
when you use it for the first time).
4. Screw the cap back carefully.
1. Load the salt before the beginning of wash cycle so as to prevent corrosion.
2. Load the salt when the salt indicator light in the control panel is illuminated.
3. Only use dishwasher salt.
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenwood KDW4TTSL Dishwasher
Apr 14, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jun 16, 2009 | Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing...
Sep 13, 2008 | Danby 17 in. DDW1802W Designer Series...
Jun 01, 2008 | Miele 24 in. G892SCU Plus Built-in...
Mar 15, 2008 | Dishwashers
Jan 05, 2008 | Miele 24 in. Novotronic G641 Plus Built-In...
Dec 07, 2007 | Dishwashers
Sep 14, 2007 | Indesit 24 in. IDL700 Built-In Dishwasher
Apr 04, 2014 | Ariston Technologies L63 Free-Standing...
1,084 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: