Question about Computers & Internet
I'm gonna do you a favour and tell you that you need to go back and study harder. Asking someone to give you an answer to your school work is not going to help you learn SQL.
Hint. Find the common fields on all the tables involved by using SELECT JOINs
Posted on Mar 12, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are many online help sites available especially for Visual Studio. One of my favorites (which happens to be free) is www.planet-source-code.com. Professionals and begginners alike post code they have created for the community. There is a comprehensive search tool to find examples of code that could prove to be helpful to you.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
Word is the most popular word-processing program in 2009 not only because of the marketing juggernaut that is Microsoft, but because it simplifies document creation. The program is simple enough to make quick personal letters and comprehensive enough to produce complex technical manuals.
1. What You See Is What You Get (WYWIWYG) with Word. The Word document on the screen looks exactly like the printed version, which saves time and effort in defining the appearance of the hard copy. With Word, you can view hidden fields and formatting codes, and change bars to help in creating the document. To see what the final will look like, all you have to do is to turn all these options off and view the document in "Print Layout" view.
2. You can customize the look and feel of Word so it fits exactly the way you work. You can add, change or move toolbars to any part of the screen. Menu commands can be similarly managed. Text entry guides such as the status bar, scroll bars, rulers and screen tips can be turned on and off as needed.
3. Because Word is the PC's dominant word-processing program, its document format can be opened directly by or easily imported into external programs such as Adobe Pagemaker and Corel WordPerfect. Conversely, Word can easily bring in many types of file formats, including pictures and sound.
4. Word offers many ways to create tables, by specifying the number of rows and columns in a form or by dragging a single cell into several. However, the most intuitive method involves a pencil icon. By moving this pencil on the screen, you can draw the full table, create cells of varying sizes and specify borders of different colors and thicknesses.
5. Macros feature one-click access to complicated and repetitive text by recording keystrokes you can then assign to a menu option, key code or button. Whenever you need to repeat the entry, simply choose the menu option or click the macro button. More complicated macros, programmed in a subset of Visual Basic, can duplicate functions of stand-alone programs with dialog boxes, forms and data checking.
6. Word automates many previously mundane tasks. You can check and correct spelling and grammar as you type. Text in headers and footers can automatically change to reflect new chapter titles or section numbers. After you define Table of Contents formats and text references, the page numbers of those features automatically update whenever you generate a printed copy.
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2017 | Books
Oct 19, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2015 | Google Computers & Internet
Aug 17, 2013 | Id Software iLumina Gold Em Portugu?s -...
Aug 14, 2013 | Finance
Click start control panel administrative tools computer management device manager scroll down cd-dvd rom drives you might see a yellow question mark ? right click you will have options to update driver,roll back driver,or select properties general troubleshoot, select driver click to reinstall drivers click update driver or uninstall then reinstall if this does not fix the problem it might be a registry problem if you cant see your disk drive in windows explorer
Close all open programs
Click on Start, Run, and type regedit and press Enter
Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
After deleting the keys, close the registry editor
Reboot your computer
Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.
hope this helps you
Oct 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!