Question about JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
My JVC everio MG-GZ130 camcorder has a crack at the screen....i just saw it with a crack on the lcd. kindly help me plssssss.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can find the manual here:
Has the MG155UC and also the MG155US Manual.
I hope this helps :)
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
It seems this is not the first time you connect this camera to your PC. Have you tried to check your PC's device manager? right click "My Computer" then click "Manage" then "Device Manager" check for some yellow mark it could be your camera, if so, right click your device and click update. Hope this helps
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio(http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music)
2. Click” add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to
download. ( or you can play the video on dailymotion and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically capture and download the video for you.)
3. Download details will showed on the working window.
1. Click” convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface.
2. Click ”add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio
3. Click” profile” drop-down list to select MP3 format.
4. Click” convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP3 format video in seconds.
As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
Posted on May 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2010 | JVC Everio GZ-MG21 Camcorder
Aug 02, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG155 Camcorder
Jun 17, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Feb 19, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Dec 08, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Dec 17, 2007 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: