Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
After replacing the cartridge do these steps:
1. Turn off the printer... (make sure the power plug is connected to the wall outlet)
2. Press and hold the Stop/Reset button
3. While holding the Stop/Reset button, press and hold Power button.
4. While holding the Power button, release the Stop/Reset button.
5. While still holding the Power button, press the Stop/Reset button twice.
6. Now release the Power button. (wait until it display "service mode")
7. Press the Stop/Reset button 8 times to reset the ink level.
8. Turn off the printer.
When you turn on the printer it will work now.
If error still persist, do these
1. Press and hold the Stop/Reset button and wait until the printer self-restart.
Much appreciated if you will give my solution a four thumbs up rating.
Thank you for using Fixya
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2016 | Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Color Ink-jet
Nov 20, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 25, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Mar 23, 2011 | Epson Stylus TX400 Series
May 03, 2010 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 05, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2008 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2006 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: